Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday, Sunday!

It is Sunday and I will be weighing in each week on this day. Today I weigh 203.5, which means I am down 3.5 pounds from last week. I am embarrassed to tell anyone this, but it helps me want to lose the weight even more. My goal is to weigh 170, maybe less if it is healthy for me. I am 6 feet tall! I will not work out today (or any Sunday). It is my cheat day! However, I will still eat healthy today, since Wednesday I had some cake at my brother-in-laws birthday party. Last week I worked out Monday-Saturday and hope that I will do this every week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday I did 25 minutes of cardio along with 80 crunches. Tues, Thurs, and Sat I did weight training (modified compound supersets, all major muscle groups). I will be doing this same routine this coming week and then changing it the following week. I am eating 5-6 times a day. The meals are about 250-300 calories, with balanced amounts of protein and carbs.

No comments: